BS, LMT, NCTMB, CSMT, NCMMT
· Bachelor of Science in BioPsychology ('94)
· Licensed Massage Therapist ('95)
· Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork ('95)
· Certified Sports Massage Therapist ('97)
· Nationally Certified Medical Massage Therapist ('05)
· American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) member (since '95)
· United States Medical Massage Association (USMMA) member (since '04)
· Graduate of Nebraska Wesleyan University and Myotherapy Institute.
Brad has been a licensed healthcare provider since 1995, first obtaining his Bachelor of Science degree in biopsychology from Nebraska Wesleyan University in 1994, then completing a 1000-hour massage therapy training program with a diploma at Myotherapy Institute in Lincoln, Nebraska. After graduation Brad immediately passed Nebraska's testing requirements for licensing in 1995 - which continues to be one of the most stringent massage therapy licensing processes in the nation. Since that time, he has extended his training and professional experience by earning two advanced certifications, helping bring him to the forefront of Nebraska's growing list of highly-trained massage therapists.
Brad's list of past and/or current professional associations and achievements has clearly signified his dedication to the advancement of the massage profession over the years:
· Lincoln's first and only Nationally Certified Medical Massage Therapist
· State of Nebraska Massage Therapy Board member and officer
· Certified Master Medical Massage Therapist
· Certified Sports Massage Therapist
· American Massage Therapy Association - Nebraska Chapter member and officer
· University of Nebraska Campus Recreation Massage Therapy Coordinator
Brad has provided education and training for students and licensed massage therapists in the topics of Deep Tissue Therapy, Swedish Massage, and Sports Massage. His light-hearted teaching style often challenges participants to review their current knowledge base and then apply systematic and sensible thought to the practical use of any specific technique being taught.
Brad has been providing therapeutic and medical massage therapy services to the Lincoln area since 2003 through his massage business, Advanced Massage Healthcare: a professional practice dedicated to serving people using advanced therapeutic and medical massage techniques and protocols for the recovery of soft-tissue injuries. The business incorporated and moved into its second phase of development at the beginning of 2007 with the expansion of office space and the hiring of additional therapists.
On June 1st, 2015, Brad took a new direction with his business, following his passion for integrative sports and medical massage within an athletic setting. He moved his professional practice to Speedway Village, where he serves activity-minded individuals and athletes, as well as injury patients.